MolecularBytes releases the room- and reverb processor plug-in AtomicReverb 1.3.
The update to version 1.3.0 adds many new features, enhancements and fixes.
What's new in AtomicReverb 1.3.0:
- Performance improvements (allows to run >100 instances on modern CPUs)
- Copy & Paste current preset as XML to clipboard
- Fast user-default preset access (Set-As-Default, Parameter to Default)
- Switch to bypass early-reflections from equalizer
- Damping improved and extended
- Improved early reflection processing
- User interface improvements
- Nicer flat skin
- Added some factory presets
- TRIAL version: All presets available
- Different bug-fixes
User of earlier versions will get the update for free. A free trial version and user manuals will be available for download.
Go to the product page...