We just have released version 1.0 of our new and innovative polyphonic multichannel transient effect plug-in atomictransient.
In addition to percussion and drums, atomictransient processes polyphonic instruments and mixes as well and allows to process polyphonic signals "note-based" without touching other sounding notes.
Three independent channels can be defined for processing different effect settings at the same time.
Some more core features of atomictransient:
- input filtered transient detection
- three independent processing channels
- monophonic and polyphonic processing
- ADSR envelope and LFO-Filter effects
- channel mixer with output effect filter
- graphical live displays to visualize signal, processing and signal's ADSR
- input and output level meter
- gain and auto-gain modificators
- moderate CPU usage (up to 100 instances possible)
- MIDI controlling + integrated MIDI learn
- multipurpose factory Presets
- preset-browser, user- and factory-preset grouping, copy & paste presets to clipboard
- A/B program comparison
- resizable user interface and two different Skins
- executable standalone-application (Windows only)
The plug-in is available for Windows (VST2/VST3) and Mac (AU/VST2/VST3) for 32 and 64 bit.
Take a look at the product page