We released updates of the polyphonic transient effect plug-in atomictransient version 1.0.1 and the algorithmic reverb effect atomicreverb version 1.4.1.
The updates include the following changes and fixes:
- Fix: Mac: Resizing in Studio-One 3 fixed
- Fix: Mac: Broken Online-Activation fixed
- Fix: Win/Standalone: Occasional crash when closing app fixed
- New: Win/Standalone: Supports Windows DPI settings > 100%
- New: Click on logo opens web-page
The plug-ins are available for Windows (VST2/VST3) and Mac (AU/VST2/VST3) for 32 and 64 bit.
Owner of the plug-ins will get the updates free of charge.
Free trial versions (without time limit), audio-demos and user manuals are available for immediate download on our website.
Visit our product pages for more information and demo sounds.