Our polyphonic transient effect plug-in atomictransient got an update to version 1.1.0. NEW: AAX is also now supported.
The update includes the following enhancements and changes:
- New: Added AAX support
- New: Auto-Threshold
- New: Undo/Redo functions
- New: Added options for GFX-performance and hardware-acceleration
- New: Added options for default editor-size
- New: Import/Export parameter per setting category
- New: Added Presets
- New: Channel LEDs can be used to switch channels on/off
- New: Continue render spectral displays if bypassed
- Change: Improved transient-detection
- Change: Improved UI look & feel
- Change: Improved UI performance
- Change: Removed input/output limiting
The plug-in is available for Windows (VST2+3/AAX) and Mac (AudioUnits/VST2+3/AAX) for 32 and 64 bit.
Owner of the plug-ins will get the update free of charge.
Free trial versions (without time limit), audio-demos and user manuals are available for immediate download on our website.
Visit our product pages for more information and demo sounds.